Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankfulness.......

Greetings,

This is November. The month to express our Thankfulness. Now I will start out by saying I will try to write each day of November and express what I am thankful for each day. I know I am six days behind but now is a better time then ever to start. Day 1- I am Thankful for my salvation and for a God who loves me unconditionally. Day 2- I am Thankful for a Hubsand who is godly,  who loves me unconditionally, who's thoughtful and caring and funny as all get out. Day 3- For an awesome Pastor. Day 4- For our home church family. We love ya'll. Day 5- Our calling and being able to tell people about Jesus and all the great things HE has done for me. Day 6- Being in a country where we still have the right to vote. Did you vote today? I hope you did.
Because of His Blood,
Christina Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment