Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8 -Thankfulness

Greetings,
Today I thankful this might sound funny but very warm, thick blankets. Thankful for this time of year when the changing of the leaves and the cooler weather. Beautiful scenery the Lord has given us. Thankful soon to be in Haiti where it is warm most of the time.
Today I got to feed horses (first timer here) apples now that was funny in itself. If you don't hold your hands just right the horse can bite your fingers. Praising the Lord I did it just right and still have my fingers. lol
I also got to feed the pigs too thats somthings I will leave to the professionals. Today was a beautiful a little cold but beautiful. Thankful for each and everyday the Lord gives us.

Because of His Blood,

Christina Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment