Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

Greetings,
Today in Wednesday November 7th, 2012 and Today I am Thankful for the freedom we have to go to church. To hear the man of God Preach the Word of God. I am also Thankful to have a God who hears our crys and answers our prayers. Have you spoken with Him today?
We also have a blessing to share today received an email from a Preacher and they have a Love Gift from an individual in there church to give toward our trip to help the children of Haiti. Please also keep the Robert Tuck Family in your prayers as he went home to be with the Lord Monday. Also keep me in prayer as I have took up another hobby of learning to crochet. Im learning it is not as easy as it looks. Thanks again for taking a moment to read. I hope this will be a blessing to you.

Because of His Blood,
Christina Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment