Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busy, Busy and Praising the Lord for it!!!

Greetings,

Wow The Lord has blessed us with a busy with meetings and many, many miles on the road.... But that me say I wouldnt want to change it for anything. What a mighty God we serve!!! Since my last post I was able to attend the Medical Missionary Intensive program at Equip in North Carolina. These 2 weeks were such a blessing and very informative. I had such a great time. I learned everything from basic first aid to delivering a baby. We also did various case studies where we got to diagnois what was wrong with the patient. It was a great 2 weeks. Please keep Jonathan and I in prayer as we fly into Haiti in January. I then will be able to put to use what I have learned. I am so excited to get to do that. While I was in class Jonathan and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversay. Jonathan was able to drive up to surprise me. It was so sweet he also bought me a dozen roses. These 4 years have been filled with lots of love, many blessings, lots of learning, some hardships but lots of love and laughter. I Thank the Lord each and everyday he has given Jonathan to me. I love you Jonathan. We have traveled to Ohio and then we were able to go home for a week or so and be at our home church's Homecoming. Evangelist Boyd Collins preached and Crosspoint String Band sang. What a great time we had. Praise the Lord one was saved too!!! Currently we are in Glen St Mary's,  Florida. Please keep us in prayer as we present tomorrow night. These last few month's the Lord has blessed us with 4 new supporters. God is able and still supplies.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this blog. I pray this will be a blessing to you. Please if you have not please sign up and receive this blog by email or become a follower. Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment