Monday, January 7, 2013

Snakes, Snakes and more snakes.........

Greetings from Lapila, Haiti,

Can anyone say snake. Well I can Jonathan happen to be out last night and looking up in the tree and found a snaking coming out of the hole in the tree. Well today we found a couple more. So I think that makes a total of six he has found. After doing some research we found out that it happens to be mating season for the snakes here. So we probably see more. So please pray that the Lord protects us from the boas we have in the trees. We took a few pictures and will post later. Yesterday Jonathan and I went to church down in Gran Latanya. Jonathan had the opportunity to preach. I am starting to understand certain words more and more. Praising the Lord for that. The weather is beautiful here. Today I went out to the clinic and put all the items we brought in with us away. We open clinic here next week and I am looking forward to it. The Lord has greatly blessed with lots of match box cars, toys, clothes and blankets to give away while clinic is open. Very thankful to all who gave. Thank you to all who pray for Jonathan and I each and everyday.


Because of His Blood, 

Jonathan and Christina Wall  

No comments:

Post a Comment