Thursday, January 10, 2013

Parental units to arrive soon.........

Good morning from Lapila, Haiti,

The sun is up and the wind is blowing lightly. Oh how thankful I am the Lord gave me another day. We both are up bright and early. Our snake hunter aka Jonathan is still looking for our friendly snakes but I think they are tried of him trying to find them so they have hidden themselves amongst the trees. I personally thinks thats great. Over the weekend we went and surveyed our house. We are so excited. There are a few things that need to be down. One being the roof. It is in bad shape. Cost for that materiels and all including ceiling tiles are 6500.00. Please pray with us reguarding that.  Jonathan and I are working on things around the compund. Tomorrow Jonathan's dad and mom return. Next week the clinic will open and I have the opportunity to work in the school. That I am truely excited too. Please continue to keep us in prayer as we are here.
Because of His Blood,
Christina Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment