Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sharing my heart.....just a little

Greetings from Haiti,


As I sit here and erase and write and erase and write and truly not knowing what to write. Our day to day duties consist of many, many things. For me I first and foremost are a help meet or wife or even the right hand man to my hubby. From sun up to sun down I am always doing something. Some days are great and well some days are far to emotional to tell. I know we can not always help everyone but with the resources we do have we do what we can. Mondays our week starts out holding clinic which starts at 7:30 am. Let me tell you we have many people who trek hours just to be seen. They come to us because they can't afford to go anywhere else. My heart wants to do everything in my power to help each child, Mom and Dad and elder person we see, but my head tells me they waited to long, it may be too late and the only thing left to do is pray to the only one who can save them. Yes, we give medicines and clothes and food when we have it but that is not going to save them if its just too late. My heart breaks, but you know my God gets me through. Can we ask you to please pray for the clinic. Please pray the medicines will be sufficient to take care of all the illness we see. Please pray as we share the gospel and share love and care for them that the Lord will convict hearts and we will see people saved.
Second half of the day consists of school. The Lord opened the door for me to teach English. Jonathan and his dad teach all other courses. The Lord has truly blessed the supplies to teach. Its a fun job and I do enjoy doing it.
Sometimes I think Missionary wives feel there is not much place to do things in ministry but you know the Lord has a plan and he fits you in just where He wants you. As I said before I am a wife and help meet to my hubby and I love that job. My hubby always say if it wasn't for me he doesn't know where he would be. Please don't forget to pray for the wives. We sure do need them.


Because of His Blood,
Christina Wall





No comments:

Post a Comment