Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day,

My Mom and Dad very young here
As Mother's Day approaches I just want to say Happy Mother's Day. Almost 9 years ago the Lord took my mom home. Each and everyday that goes by I miss her so much but I do have comfort in knowing I will get to be with her again one day and one day soon! I will always remember that Mother's day many years ago when my brother and sister and I were walking home from school. We lived in California that day we made bottle vases for our mother's at school and we were walking home and I can remember we heard gun shots and all of us dropped to the ground and I dropped that vase on the ground and when it hit the top broke. I was so sad and broken hearted. You know as a child our hearts tend to brake easily and we want things to be perfect!You know I gave that vase to my mom on mother's day and it made her face light up and she was so happy. That vase sat on her shelf for many, many years to come. A mother's love is unconditional. I'm greatful the Lord blessed me with 24 years with her. There are so many stories I could tell. I bet you could too. Let's remember to love our mother's and be there for them as they have always been there for us.

Because of His Blood,
Christina Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment